Do you enjoy watching short films?
We are looking for a Content Manager to join the Viddsee crew!
What you would expect from the role will be to:
1. Liaise with filmmakers, curators and film festivals for timely content scheduling.
2. Review film submissions for suitability on the platform.
3. Establish and execute work flow for ingesting, editing and publishing content.
4. Develop processes and best practices (both human and technologically) for content management.
5. Assist in targeted marketing of content to different communities, both local and international.
6. Organising the content calendar, mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives.
You should also:
- love films, people, technology
- love, eat and breathe online media
- have basic skills in Photoshop, Word processing, Video Editing softwares
- be based in Singapore
- be proficient in Chinese language (written and spoken)
Our office is situated in sunny Geylang, Singapore in an award-winning heritage shophouse between Aljunied and Dakota MRT. If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com introducing yourself, your name, CV and contact number.
Viddsee is an online media company who believes in making the best Asian films accessible and great stories to be shared. Built and designed by engineers and filmmakers, Viddsee enables users to easily discover, watch and share stories from Asia on their desktop and mobile devices.
Our vision is to continually grow the community of short film audiences to enable a wide and accessible market reach for short films and become the leading micro-cinema platform for Asia.
“This bleak future is the direction the industry is pointed in, but even if it arrives it will not last. Once movies can no longer be defined by technology, you unmask powerful fundamentals—the timelessness, the otherworldliness, the shared experience of these narratives.”